Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[MOD NEWS] A3 Sangin WIP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CptDavo

CptDavo

Former Member (Retired)

• General User
  • 2,478 posts

Hello all after a few days of headbanging the wall M1lkman has helped me out on a new feature I am implementing into Sangin I held up on releasing the beta the other day to get this working as I think it has great benefit to the realism of the game now 90% of the walls can be breached with 1-2 AT rounds to create a small hole you can climb through or if you need a bigger breach hole place a few satchels down and stand back and you will get a bigger breach hole.

In the upcoming release I have made a few new wall models and houses M1lkman has kindly offered some destroyable buildings that he has made for use too a big thank's again to him, I am adding a lot more detail to the town as I have deleted a lot of it sorry to keep you waiting but with these new features and addons I think its worth the wait and is a lot more intricate now

• spartan_dbx likes this

Dash

Dash

Retired

• General User
  • 650 posts

Worth the wait?.... HELL YEA
  • spartan_dbx likes this

Coder

Coder

Forum Novice

• General User