Login to Account Create an Account
Welcome to the Online Combat Battalion
|Download TS3||LAUNCH & CONNECT NOW|
Posted by Winfield_Gold - 09 Jun 2016 12:12 PM
Gents and Gentettes,
[OCB] are proud to announce that we a have shiny new Arma 3 server back up and running.
After a couple of months in the shadows with our focus having switched to Squad, Our thirst for
a "back to our roots" open-world military tactical shooter has convinced us to step out of the shadows and
re-educate ourselves with tactics and ratel that simulates real life Military skills and training.
Our server is open to both public and members and look forward to once again joining you on the battlefield.
If you have any questions or queries or to join the fight, join us on our teamspeak channel: ts3.ocbservers.net
Our server is sponsored by and hosted with
Posted by Valour - 25 May 2016 10:00 AM
If this is you, consider applying to join OCB. If you are interested, or want to check out how we operate, please drop into team speak 3, at 188.8.131.52 and spend some time in game with us.
Please join our 72 slot server: AU\NZ [OCB] Online Combat Battalion #1 and enjoy yourself!
If you are interested, please complete our recruiting application and then spend time with us in game.
Posted by Valour - 16 Dec 2015 10:50 AM
Online Combat Battalion is now officially recruiting for SQUAD. Normal recruiting standards apply, which in a nutshell are:
- Aged 18 or over only
- Stable Broadband connection
- Be a TEAM player
- Be of good character
- Have and USE a microphone for in game comms
- Have a reasonable level of activity in game
- Abide by our Code of Conduct and Conditions of membership
Full explanation of our recruiting standards and information can be found on our recruitment thread.
OCB will shortly have Squad servers up and running for training, general play and match ups against other units.
Posted by Valour - 03 Dec 2015 10:07 PM
I think we need this. I'll be speaking to server guru about running our own servers.
- Gameplay faster and more fluid than ARMA but slower and more engaging than Battlefield.
- Teamwork oriented gameplay that doesn't require a clan or private server to fully realize the potential of the gameplay.
- Built in Voice Over IP using the best codecs available, with attenuated localized, intra-squad radio, and inter-squad command radio communications.
- Showcase Deployables and Base Building which no other military FPS has.
- The creation, defense, destruction and resupply of chained spawn positions in an overlapping and always fluid emergent chessboard designed in our maps.
- Large scale maps up to 8km^2. (currently working with 2km and 4km maps)
- High quality models and complex animations systems.
- A very open development team with excellent community communication, and preparations in progress for mod support near retail release.
- Essentially an "everything" game. Infantry/Logistics/Air Combat/CAS/Armor Warfare
Posted by Valour - 23 Nov 2015 08:28 PM
More info: http://arma3.com/tanoa - Not a great deal known at this stage, but its in the works for release early next year. Thanks to EightySix for the heads up on this.