Login to Account Create an Account
Welcome to the Australian Online Combat Battalion
Posted by Valour - 23 Nov 2015 08:28 PM
More info: http://arma3.com/tanoa - Not a great deal known at this stage, but its in the works for release early next year. Thanks to EightySix for the heads up on this.
Posted by Valour - 20 Nov 2015 10:26 AM
Posted by Valour - 20 Aug 2015 09:03 AM
OCB is seeking applications from community members who are interested in being part of an organised group for Arma, and many other games.
- Very fast, stable servers
- Team Speak 3 Server
- Weekly Training Sessions conducted by professional instructors
- Regular Tactical Missions
Requirements for joining
- Over 18's only
- Stable internet connection
- Voice capable (head set and mic, and willingness to use it)
- Mature attitude
- Team player
- Agree to comply with Code of Conduct and General Rules
When applying, put a little effort into your application to tell us why you want to join. Make sure you are a regular in our servers too, if we don't see you around much, we'll probably consider you're no longer interested and knock your application back.
OCB is a great community with great people who enjoy gaming in all its online forms. Sign up today!
Posted by Valour - 01 Aug 2015 10:24 AM
Long after the last Vietnam shooter disappeared from the scene, Rising Storm 2 - Vietnam is coming!
If this game is as good as it appears, OCB will be playing this one!
We will be recruiting for this game and playing in a competitive ladder for it!
Posted by Lyndiman - 17 Jul 2015 06:57 AM
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider defragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.46). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy146
- You can find the servers in the Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools") - "Arma 3 Server" (based on your OS, it will download the Windows or Linux version).
- Administrators can also use the command-line SteamCMD utility. The app ID is to be 233780.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. Copyright © 2002-2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., Arma 3 F.A.Q. or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
Link to the change log: http://dev.arma3.com...t/spotrep-00045