Login to Account Create an Account
OCB Repo Updates
Welcome to the Australian Online Combat Battalion website
Posted by Lyndiman - 29 May 2015 12:49 PM
Screenshots from a work in progress using the MPSF framework. Prepare yourself for deployment to a hilltop where IEDs are plentiful and insurgents lurk in the forests.
Special forces operators are standing by to take your call and swoop in on side skids to assault target buildings. Snipers will cover IED clearance operations.Helicopters are working overtime to provide an air bridge while the roads are locked down.
Every little piece of litter might explode. Stay low, stay slow.
Posted by Lyndiman - 17 May 2015 02:04 PM
If you haven't signed up for Altian Freedom your position has been opened up for others to reserve. Get in on the action to bring 'freedom' to people of Altis.
REMEMBER: We're using ACE instead of AGM tonight so get it ready and read up on how to interact with things!
Here's a recap from last weeks advance:
Posted by Lyndiman - 15 May 2015 09:54 AM
Xerxes has made a video after leading Bravo squad in Altian Freedom part 2. Enjoy.
Posted by Dash - 14 May 2015 01:20 PM
Effective immediately, AGM has been removed from our servers and repo to make way for the deployment of ACE3.
ACE 3 IS REQUIRED FOR SUNDAYS TAC MISSION.
ACE3 is a merger between the AGM, CSE and ACE2 teams.
ACE 3 Features:
- Brand new 3D interaction/action system
- Performance and reliability framework
- Focus on modularity and customization
- New flexible client and server settings & configuration
- Improved medical system with various levels (basic/advanced) focus on gameplay/realism
- Proper & consistent network-synced weather
- Wind and weather-based ballistics
- Captivity system
- Explosives system, including different trigger types
- Map screen improvements – marker placement and map tools
- Advanced missile guidance and laser designation
- Carrying and dragging
- Realistic names for vehicles and weapons
- A fire control system (FCS) for armored vehicles and helicopters
- Realistic ballistics/FCS calculated in C/C++ extensions
- Backblast area and overpressure simulation
- Disposable launchers
- Realistic G-forces
- Vehicle locking
- Realistic night and thermal vision modes
- Magazine repacking
- Realistic weapon overheating mechanic
- Combat deafness (temporary loss of hearing) simulation
- Improved ragdoll physics
- Improved interactions for AARs and ammo bearers
- Adjustable sniper scopes
- No idle animation with lowered weapon
- No talking player avatar
- Jumping over obstacles, climbing over walls and cutting down fences
- Vector, MicroDAGR and Kestrel devices
- and much more...
The OCB ArmA3Synch Repo has been updated to include ACE3 and a number of compatability patches for other supported mods. See http://ocb.net.au/bo...18-repo-update/ and ensure you are up to date.
Posted by Lyndiman - 05 May 2015 05:35 AM
edit: just uploaded part 2: