Login to Account Create an Account
Welcome to the Australian Online Combat Battalion website
Posted by icebullet82 - Today, 12:17 AM
Sadness for the loss of many of our friends from OCB who have moved on to new ventures. I personally wish you all the best and will miss seeing your names online here with us at OCB. It has been a pleasure knowing you all and we have had many laughs over the past. Best of luck with your new venture and I wish you all well. You will be missed, but we will push on.
Perhaps we may see on you the battlefield again someday.
Best of wishes
Posted by Valour - 01 Aug 2015 10:24 AM
Long after the last Vietnam shooter disappeared from the scene, Rising Storm 2 - Vietnam is coming!
If this game is as good as it appears, OCB will be playing this one!
We will be recruiting for this game and playing in a competitive ladder for it!
Posted by Lyndiman - 17 Jul 2015 06:57 AM
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider defragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.46). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy146
- You can find the servers in the Steam library (switch the filter to "Tools") - "Arma 3 Server" (based on your OS, it will download the Windows or Linux version).
- Administrators can also use the command-line SteamCMD utility. The app ID is to be 233780.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. Copyright © 2002-2015 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., Arma 3 F.A.Q. or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
Link to the change log: http://dev.arma3.com...t/spotrep-00045
Posted by Lyndiman - 14 Jul 2015 06:10 AM
Russians in Afghanistan, this'll go well.
Posted by Lyndiman - 07 Jul 2015 11:27 AM