Login to Account Create an Account
Posted by Valour - 09 May 2019 12:31 PM
After way too many hours of design, testing, tweaking, retesting and editing, Version 1 of this mission is now on Steam Workshop.
Thanks to the testers: Red5 and Ozone for their assistance.
Posted by Valour - 25 Apr 2019 10:26 AM
Posted by Valour - 25 Apr 2019 07:58 AM
Posted by Valour - 24 Apr 2019 11:07 AM
Taken in server testing a couple of nights ago. Looks good.
Posted by Valour - 13 Apr 2019 09:26 AM
As an Australian based unit, I thought it was about time we had a general play type mission that involved ADF units. The result, ADF Operations Insurgency!
- Project UNCUT units, weapons and vehicles
- 3CB Factions
- Support functions for CAS (helo), CAS A-10, Transport and Artillery (long, medium and short range)
Taxi Service (scroll and select 'call taxi' and a chopper comes to you and takes you anywhere - they will even wait for you if you choose!(removed too buggy)
- Vcom AI to make it more challenging
- Advanced Injury System (for ACE only, although mission does not have ACE, you can use it if you want to.)
- New notifications for task assignment and completion
- View distance and terrain changing on the fly (ctrl + \ to access)
- Ability to interact with civilians, speak to them, question them, search them, detain them
- Medivac system - chopper will land at your LOC, transport you back to base and tell you to go to the medical centre if you are injured
- Enemy Occupation System - caching of AI, despawning when out of range to increase performance
- Increased damage to AI enemy (more realistic)
- Vehicle Borne IED
- Suicide Bombers
- Large Civilian Presence
- Immersive sounds throughout the area
- The insurgency style red squares all over, as well as specific challenging tasks to complete if you choose.
- Main tasks and side tasks (you'll be able to tell the difference)
This is currently a WIP, about 80% done and it's working really well. Once complete (in about a week), it will be server testing and released on the server. MIght even put this one on steam workshop.