Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Final Mod List for ADF Insurgency

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

The final mod list has been decided for this mission.   Some of the mods have been dropped and ALiVE mod has been added for civilian interaction only.

The Mod Preset file is attached to this post.   Download, open Steam Arma Launcher, click on mods then drag and drop the file onto the launcher.  It will subscribe you to the mods and you'll be good to go.

The mission will be ready to go soon.  Server testing again next week for OCB members only.

Attached Files

• Batt3mpire and Ozone like this

FEAR

FEAR

OCB Member

• OCB Member
  • 927 posts

• Corporal

anyone keen to have a go this afternoon

• Ozone likes this

Ozone

Ozone

Forum Novice

• Guests
  • 124 posts

im down

• FEAR likes this

FEAR

FEAR

OCB Member

• OCB Member
  • 927 posts

• Corporal

sweet have about 3 gig to download and Ill jump on, is there a password for the server?

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain
Yeah I'll be around later this arvo. Server is offline at the moment. I'm out I'll start it when I'm back. About 3pm.

Password: frog
  • FEAR and Ozone like this

Ozone

Ozone

Forum Novice

• Guests
  • 124 posts

rgr that

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain
And if you guys could just report any bugs you find. Anything that's not working or weird so I can fix it. Be as d specific as you can when you find something not working.
  • FEAR likes this

FEAR

FEAR

OCB Member

• OCB Member
  • 927 posts

• Corporal

no problem

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain
Ok I played an hour or so with Ozone and we noticed only one bug (civilian vehicles spawning on top of each other and exploding).

The server is still up and the mission is running. I'm off for the night though.
  • Ozone and red5 like this