Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mission Briefing - Bad day in Fallujah

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

red5

red5

Platoon Sergeant - 1st Platoon

• OCB BHQ
  • 139 posts

• Sergeant
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (PlanetSide 2 ), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

OPERATION: Bad Day in Fallujah

FEATURES:

• Dawn mission

• Destroy Targets

• Private Contractors

• Attempt at cinematic feel

Situation: Iraqi forces in Fallujah have discovered Intel on a bomb factory that has been fitting out car bomb that are to be used in upcoming terror attacks. local security forces have no experience with disarming explosives so we are sending experienced operators to secure the factory and gather any further Intel.

TOPO: Fallujahis a city in the Iraqi province of Al Anbar, located roughly 69 kilometers west of Baghdad on the Euphrates

EN: Insurgent forces

FR: Iraqi Security Forces

CIV: Local Iraqi's

INTEL: The operation is taking place at dawn so as to surprise Insurgent forces and to minimise chances of civilians court in crossfire.

MISSION:

• Secure Bomb Factory

• Secure Intel

EXECUTION:

you will be deployed via SUV being driven by a local asset a short distance from factory so asset may minimise chances of been seen. move fast and maintain element of surprise.

ADMIN & LOG:

Gear has been preselected for rapid deployment

COMMAND & SIGNALS:

Commander (to be nominated at mission briefing time) and do whatever they think is required to complete mission objectives keeping in mind the instructions.

VITAL INFORMATION:

• Reinforcements (Respawn) can be deployed near squad mates\\

• If you run out of ammo grab what you can. the chances of resupply is low.

Mod Requirements

attached.

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain
Yes!!! I'll liaise with you on a date.
  • red5 likes this

FEAR

FEAR

OCB Member

• OCB Member
  • 927 posts

• Corporal
I don't know if I'm color blind... but I can read the mission details.