Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Operation Big Fish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 18 posts

• Private
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member

Operation Big Fish

Features

we will be playing as Cops

the mission should work properly  :blush:

Situation 

A small local gang has organised a large scale drug deal with a much lager international smuggling cartel on the man island of tanoa 

We are not expecting heavy resistance due to the small scale of the local gang as our informants have told us they are also providing a bulk of the security for this deal but in any case we will be taking the big guns as were not sure what fire power the international cartel will be packing.

Our informants have also told us there will be 3 truck loads of a unknown drug  so we will take some explosives and destroy the drugs on site, we have also been told the main leader of the international cartel will be on site during the deal so we need to also neutralizes him during the raid as he cannot be taking alive due to the current political issues in tanoa 

More information will be told during the mission briefing 

1p5Qooq.jpg

Edited by Wolf Mother, 19 February 2019 - 06:29 PM.

• Ozone and red5 like this

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 18 posts

• Private

Note if you see any errors in that wall of text let me know so i can fix it 

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,122 posts

• Captain

Awesome stuff mate, what date you thinking of running this?

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 18 posts

• Private

i will run it as soon as i can figure out why i cannot connect to red server  :tongue:

• Valour likes this