Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Operation Name is Classified

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 11 posts

• Private
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member

Situation 

​There has been a growing insurgent presence in Takistan which have been causing issues for the local oil companies as the insurgents have been targeting the oil pipe lines and attacking the workers causing the oil fields to be abandoned. So the oil companies have hired us to remove this problem

Mission 

Get in to striking range of the village and call in the artillery strike on the lower village 

after the artillery strike has finished strike team 1 and 2 will assault and capture the ammo dump 

Once the ammo dump is in our hands strike team 1 will clean the village out of any survivors of the artillery strike while strike team 2 provides over watch 

we expect that the insurgents will try to retake the ammo dump and get revenge for destroying the village so strike team 2 will need to set up a defense in the ammo dump and also set some demo charges on the ammo dump while strike team 1 can set up where the SL chooses

when the insurgents reinforcements show up hold them off till our friendly air assets arrives then blow up the ammo dump and fall back to the FOB  and take a helicopter back to the main airfield

Command and signals 

Command will be chosen on the night 

Admin and log

​We will have much time to gear up as we want

B8w4Yofr.jpghXec6Vo.jpgQFoT1GK.jpg

MHS4P1N.jpg

• Valour, Mulesy and Laurance like this

Laurance

Laurance

OCB Support Staff

• OCB BHQ
  • 161 posts

• Sergeant

Oh mate you are really getting me where it counts, both artillery AND shopping. Lock me in mate.

If possible try not to make too many slots though man so we can fill what is needed.

• Valour, Mulesy and Wolf Mother like this

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 11 posts

• Private

its a very flexible op but if we could at least get 6 people that would be great as it might get a little difficult with less then 6 but i am unsure when i am going to be able to run the op as its not finished yet and iv got one of the most important exams of my life at the end of the month so it a watch this space type deal 

• Valour and Mulesy like this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,089 posts

• Captain

Awesome, another mission maker.   Can't wait.

• Wolf Mother likes this

Wolf Mother

Wolf Mother

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 11 posts

• Private

hey guys so i think i have pretty much got this operation ready and so basically just need to figure out a time and date that would suit everyone it'll have to be on a Friday or Saturday night or early Sunday night though.  

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,089 posts

• Captain

Just pick a date and day mate.   See what response you get and change date if needed.