Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

ALiVE CTAB Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,005 posts

• Captain
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member

I've had a few questions about how this ALiVE stuff works.  Here is a tutorial for those who are commanding the missions on how to use the Combat Support Tablet (CTAB).  Anyone can run the mission using this equipment.  Some functions (Admin functions) will not be available unless you are logged into game admin.

One thing I forgot to mention: After creating a task, or auto assigning tasks for your side, there will be a delay before the task pops up. It takes time, sometimes a few minutes, for the mod to generate the tasks.  So if you create a task and nothing is happening, don't panic, it IS working, it just needs some time to work.

• FEAR, Tyee and Ozone like this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,005 posts

• Captain

I should also mention and thank Tyee for assisting in setting up our MSO and teaching me the ropes.   Cheers mate.

Ozone

Ozone

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 83 posts

• Private Proficient

this looks great val great vid