Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Clafghan Issue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

The Steam version of the Clafghan map will not load on the server.  Appears to have something to do with folder names, which I have tried to fix, but it didn't work.   Now it's reporting expected file size XXXX, got XXXX.  Standard arma mod crap.

So can members and those playing our tac missions please get the Armaholic version here:  http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=32865

I have yet to test this (as I've run out of time for today, damn work) but grab it just in case I find this is the fix.

FEAR

FEAR

OCB Member

• OCB Member
  • 927 posts

• Corporal

Hey Val

When we download this we shouldn't overwrite the workshop data is that correct? just install like the old school mods.

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

Yep, however hold of on this.  I might have fixed the issue.  The mission is now loading and working fine on the server.  I will need someone to test it with me on Thursday sometime to make sure you can connect with all the required mods.

For now, use either the steam or manual file clafghan.

Ozone

Ozone

Forum Novice

• Guests
  • 124 posts

good because im banned from armaholics lol

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

Wow, should I ask how that happened?   I've been there too though, don't question the admins on anything you'll be banned straight away without any discussion.  I'm not a fan of armaholic.