Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mission Campaign

OCB Arma 3 Tactical Missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 8,874 posts

• Captain
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

sangin_map.png

I was going to wait and not reveal the entire mission campaign series, but I'll at least provide an overview so you know what's coming. In green are the Mods required for each.   Please remember we are still using CUP and now RHS for some missions.

Mission 1: Operation Gravel Rash

OCB Rifle section deploys to Aliabad region to disrupt the brotherhood of jihad operations and capture or kill their leadership.

Mission 1 Mods: CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Terrains - Core, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, Task Force Radio, Aliabad region map

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission 2: Operation Force Protection

OCB Rifle Section with support elements deploys to Sangin to relieve Royal Marine Commandos at FOB GRADY and maintain security of the location.

Mission 2 Mods: CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Terrains - Core, CUP Units, CUP Vehicles, CUP Weapons, Task Force Radio, RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, Sangin 2 versions map

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission 3: Operation Road Warrior

OCB Rifle section deploys Kunduz to clear mines and IED from a major road through the region.

Mission 3 Mods: CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Terrains - Core, Task Force Radio, RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, Kunduz map

Mission 4: Operation Fiscal

OCB Rifle section deploys again to Sangin, where intel suggests the financial brains behind BOJ is believed to be holding up.

Mission 4 Mods: CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Terrains - Core, Task Force Radio, RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, Sangin map

Mission 5: Operation Mountain Fury

OCB Rifle section deploys to Esbekistan for further operations against the brotherhood of jihad.

Mission 3 Mods: CUP Terrains - Maps, CUP Terrains - Core, Task Force Radio, RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, RHSSAF, Esbekistan map

On completion of this campaign, there will be another ready to go because I'll work on the next series whilst this one is running.   What I ask is that you tell me what you want the next campaign to be based on.   Need some ideas.  We can do a European campaign, Vietnam, WWII mod campaign, you just need to tell me what you want to do.   By then, I would have hoped to pick up a few more players as well.

• Mulesy, Laurance and Beatle Bug like this

Mulesy

Mulesy

OCB Support Staff

• OCB BHQ
  • 125 posts

• Corporal
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (PlanetSide 2 ), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

european map would be good! Would love to kick off in chernarus or something similar.

• Valour likes this

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 8,874 posts

• Captain
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

Copy that, first in has dibs.  Next campaign Euro maps starting with Cherno.  :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OCB, Arma 3 Tactical Missions