Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Required Mission Maps

OCB Online Combat Battalion Arma 2 tactical missions Sangin

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,156 posts

• Captain

For the upcoming Tactical missions you'll need the following maps and for how many missions on each:

• Aliabad Region (1 mission)
  • Sangin 2 Versions (which is the workshop name for Sangin summer and winter versions) (2 missions)
  • Esbekistan (1 mission)
  • Kunduz Afghanistan ( 1 mission)

NB: Task force radio is being an absolute bitch at the moment.   It should be good to go by mission time.   Script errors are off the charts!

Yes, this series is now 5 missions not four, but I think you'll really enjoy them.

I'm not going into the briefings for the other missions other than gravel rash which is already up.   A more detailed briefing will occur just prior to each mission to provide updated intel on the task.

I'm really excited for these mission, I hope you are as well.  If you know any non members (or even want to chase some absent members you know) that might be interested, please get the info to them.  We are on a huge activity curve from very little to a lot in a short time.  We are going to get back to where we should be; as one of the biggest and most active communities in the southern hemisphere.

• Mulesy, Laurance, Beatle Bug and 1 other like this

Laurance

Laurance

Friend of OCB

• OCB Member
  • 163 posts

Keen. I will see what friends are available.

• red5 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OCB, Online Combat Battalion, Arma 2 tactical missions, Sangin