Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Important Vote - Tactical Mission Nights

OCB Online Combat Battalion Tactical Arma Missions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: What night best suits you for missions & training? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

What night suits you best for missions and training?

1. Sunday (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Monday (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Tuesday (1 votes [12.50%])

4. Wednesday (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

5. Thursday (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Friday (1 votes [12.50%])

7. Saturday (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

This is a topic that was raised several times in the years past, for which night of the week suits members best for missions and training.

Wednesday used to be training night and Friday was mission night.  Mission night later changed to Sunday night.

With the upcoming missions, I need to know when best suits you guys.   I have four missions made in the Gravel Rash series, and I'd like to run them once a week until completed.  By then, I'll have more done so we can have a regular weekly mission.

My availability is depends on work commitments, so mid week is always going to be best for me.  What night is best for you?

• Mulesy likes this

Mulesy

Mulesy

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 163 posts

My saturday nights are always busy, friday here and there. Most other nights work well but Friday is probably the easiest for me cause I don't generally have to wake up early the next day. Pretty flexible though.

• Valour likes this

Beatle Bug

Beatle Bug
  • General User
  • 13 posts

I work every single night of the week over a fortnight. I have a busy week where i can only play wednesday night, and then my second week i can't play wednesday and thursday night. Every second weekend i get off

Laurance

Laurance

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 163 posts

• Corporal
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member

I can do Wednesday nights as well, the Saturday is kind of unreliable as I don't know when I will get back from Rugby, but more often than not it is possible. Tuesday and Thursday I definitely cannot as I don't get back until 9pm Brisbane time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OCB, Online Combat Battalion, Tactical Arma Missions