Welcome to Online Combat Battalion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Arma Missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 8,778 posts

• Captain
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

dom.jpg

A return to the good old days of Arma...  Domination missions for Altis, Takistan, Zargabad and Chernarus have been added to the server.   INCLUDING TvT Domination, one of our favourites.

Only mods running are CBA_A3 and Task force radio; however if Chernarus is running, you'll need the CUP mods.  See you in the field.

• Ozone, Mulesy and Beatle Bug like this

Ozone

Ozone

OCB Member

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 54 posts

• Private Proficient
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member

loved play dom on arma 2 great mission

• Valour likes this

Mulesy

Mulesy

OCB Support Staff

• OCB BHQ
  • 92 posts

• Corporal
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (PlanetSide 2 ), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

Ill get my mods up to scratch, when i get a chance. Got caught up gearing up for a solar farm project i'll be a part of in port augusta soon for a year.

Have actually had an arma itch for a week or two, had a long enough break i think. 

• Valour likes this