Welcome to Online Combat Battalion
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Call of Duty WWII

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 8,788 posts

• Captain
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

I couldn't resist posting what I've read about this one.   The review is scathing, but more from a stand point that reality and history has been misrepresented for yet another WWII shooter.

Source

But this is a shooter game, and yes it would be nice for more realism and possibly the game seen from a different viewpoint, but it is just another shooter, and from Activision, although it looks pretty, I'm not confident of it being worth the buy.

The "in game footage" by the way is ALL cut scenes.....   When will they ever learn?

Tell us what you think.

Beatle Bug

Beatle Bug

OCB Section Commander

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 9 posts

• Corporal
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member, (Battlefield 1), (PlanetSide 2 ), (Rising Storm Vietnam), (Day of Infamy)

I  see 'activision' and don't buy.  In my opinion the last good game from the call of duty franchise was black ops. It is cool that they are going back to WW2 but unless they seriously change the dynamic of the game that they have been using since MW1, its gonna be the same old shit. Wouldn't touch this with a barge pole.

• Valour, Mulesy and J Bomb like this