Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Training Nights

• This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Training (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Which night should we do training on?

1. Monday Night (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

2. Tuesday Night (1 votes [6.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.67%

3. Wednesday Night (9 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

4. Thursday Night (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Friday Night (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

6. Saturday Night (2 votes [13.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

Vote

Haydos

Haydos

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,658 posts

Hey everyone,

I wanted to open this to the floor and see what suits best for everyone and where the majority of us stand in regards to training nights. As most of you know I have been running different sessions over the last 4 weeks introducing new skills and touching up on old ones that most of us are already familiar with.

My question to all of you is which night of the week suits the majority of players that would like to attend. I want to try and get as many OCB members along as I can so that all information that is learnt can be easily passed on in game.

Of course if you have an suggestions for myself as to how you would like to see training run please share your ideas so I can look at getting them happening.

Skord

Skord

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 175 posts

I suggest we re-run the level 1 rifle course. For the guys who joined after and guys who missed modules.

• Xerxes likes this

Storch

Storch

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 197 posts

Yep with Scord, I'm sure I completed all of it but haven't received confirmation. Happy to catch modules if needed.

Haydos

Haydos

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,658 posts

I'm done with the training nights, getting sick of the shit I'm hearing behind my back in regards to me being the instructor and how I'm producing lessons, if others want to run it at their own esteem go right ahead, I can think of other things to do than write up lesson plans in my own time for you guys and only have crap getting said about it behind my back. I've reached my limit with some people, no more.