Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Zeus last night (4/5/14)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

Hey, so I thought today after the fact that we may have put it on a little thick last night and probably made the mission too long, almost a saga/epic, I would think these zeus nights could be a little more intense/demanding and shorter by far, say max 2 hours of actual play not counting infil and shopping etc.

Please hit "like" if you agree, or post otherwise - the feedback is needed.
  • Xerxes, Guder, Z.Page and 12 others like this

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

I wasn't keeping track of time, I was busy having fun, how long did it go for?

I don't really know if it could be made more intense than it was. Putting it on Elite was a great choice, the requirement to actually navigate using a compass and map rather than shift click and walk towards the icon was a nice change.

The mission being Zeus really saved us, if we had shot the Police Chief in a regular Tac we probably would have required a restart and wasted time, (its a pity the second contact died mysteriously)

The only thing that bogged us down was the captured AI's behaviour, maybe someone could volunteer to play the roles next time.
  • Guder, CptDavo and floomoo like this

bangbang

bangbang

Former Member

• General User
  • 111 posts

On Zeus nights is it possible to put a respawn in at the start so we can get our kit sorted and be ready for launch as soon as the mission is ready. Or maybe even just have predetermined loadouts, removing the need for shopping all together?

Coder

Coder

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 246 posts

The mission being Zeus really saved us, if we had shot the Police Chief in a regular Tac we probably would have required a restart and wasted time, (its a pity the second contact died mysteriously)

I agree - however that dude literally opened up on us full-auto at point-blank range. We had no option but to put him down. Whether or not that was intended by Zeus or not, we still don't know.