Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OCB patrol ops Section Medic 29 10 13

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kempy

Kempy

Newly Registered

• General User
  • 21 posts
Phewww that took over night and halfway into today before youtube had finished the upload/process - just over an hour of raw uncut 1080HD from a mission some really great parts and it gets pretty tense at times. I had a ball.

If any one has any feedback or pointers for me in terms of video encoding or things that happen in the mission id appreciate them. Keep in mind any proceedural errors are most likely to me just forgetting, being distracted so dont worry too about pointing out stuff thats pretty standard proceedures you would all be familiar with.

Enjoy

Reddeth

Reddeth

Always Welcome

• General User
  • 677 posts

Thanks for posting that vid, it was a great battle that kept going and going. If the server didn't crash we would all had to fix bayonets after the bullets ran out!

Also cheers for healing up Alpha Blue, nice work

Kempy

Kempy

Newly Registered

• General User
  • 21 posts
I actually really enjoyed the medic role, looking forward to doing it again.