Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Heads up on [gs] Lock down

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

Just to let those know who disconnected early on sunday night, the server had some real problems with a mod that was causing errors bigtime and slows all AI down to a snails pace, the russian convoy to the north was not moving and the AI enemy convoys were the same.

Fix=, I'll lighten up that mission with just standard ACE russian units, drop the RHS mod and GRU and roll with it on wednesday night in place of training.

please RSVP asap. Slots might be adjusted.

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

Just tested it on the server with eightysix, runs sweet as. (really fast in all regards)

ridgeheart

ridgeheart

Retired

• General User
  • 162 posts

My framerate was pretty much unplayable and the fatigue system was crazily overzealous, could that be due to server stress or was it more likely to be client-side? Haven't had that issue before.

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

Not sure Ridgeheart, but this time it will be quick-quick-quick!

SphinX

SphinX

Former Member

• General User
  • 1,163 posts

It was server side ridge, I know Chern runs like a pig sometimes, but I've never had frame rate issues like that before.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Retired

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Working late tonight :( won't be home til atleast 2100 AEST, will JIP if I can.

Give em hell guys!