Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[MAG]Rozzerfest-TvT

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Magnet

Magnet

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,530 posts

As we are having a TvT night this Friday and [MAG]ROADRAGE won't be running until CTB have had a chance to put forward numbers I have made another mission we can run. I present to you [MAG]Rozzerfest!

Mission Name:

[MAG]Rozzerfest

Mode:

Cops vs. Criminals (NO RESPAWN)

Capacity:

25 (20 vs. 5)

Lingor Island

Scenario:

Lingor is the perfect example of economic disparity with slum shacks scattered in amongst the glorious mansions of the rich and healthy. Unfortunately this boiling pot of civil unrest has driven many of the poorer inhabitants to a life of crime.

Police Situation:

Policing goes on as it always has on the Island of Lingor. Police travel in armored divisional vans patrolling the towns and zones assigned to them. The motto of the Lingorian Police Force is "Help those beneath"... unfortunately it's those that are above who are paying the wages and they like the motto "Take no prisoners".

Criminal Situation:

The criminals of Lingor have always partook in crimes such as drug smuggling, robbery and piracy. It would be no surprise if something like that happened in the near future... say Friday.

Allied Mission:

To protect and serve the El Presidente of Lingor and sometimes his subjects.

Russian Mission:

Mucho gracias senor! The El Banditos are ready to ride! It is el timo to go stealio some moneyetios from the el richios!

Police Roster:

6x Two officer response vehicles.

1x Six officer tactical response unit.

1x Two officer airwing unit.

Criminal Masterminds:

5x El Banditos

Victory Conditions:

Police capture or eliminate criminals = Police Victory.

Criminals commit crime and escape = Criminal Victory.

Required Mods:

ACE - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=12155

ACEx - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=12158

ACRE - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=11339

Lingor - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=10792

Lingor Units - http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=13053

RULES:

- Only local response units may respond to initial call outs.

- Surrounding district response units may respond to Priority One jobs outside of their district.

- AirWing may support response units where requested.

- Tactical team may only be deployed where a confirmed armed threat is reported by on scene units.

- Radio communications must be routed through VKC.

Mag.

Magnet

Magnet

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,530 posts

Below is the player roster where people interested in playing on Friday can be assigned roles. Note that this is not a regular military style TAC and you will be forced to play differently, suck it up.

I would ask that you now take the time to nominate your desired position in the TAC. Think carefully on what you want to do, I will write a small blurb on each unit to give you a better idea on their task and how they will be required to operate.

General Duties:

This unit features a driver and an observer. You work alone in your assigned district, patrolling the area and looking for criminals. You are stuck doing this until something happens then it's your job to get their and contain the situation as best possible. Depending on what happens you may be forced to drive half way across the map to help another unit or directed to stay in your patch and head off escaping criminals. You have a vehicle and a sidearm, that's about it.

Special Operations Group:

You're a six man team with better equipment and a better vehicle than the general crews. Unfortunately because you're so elite you get to stay in base until something big crops up and officers on the ground are struggling with an incident. You're shit hot but you're always going to be late to the party.

Air Wing:

A two man pilot and observer team who's primary roll is to provide information to units on the ground. When people start jumping fences and getting into pursuits you're going to be crucial in tracking down the crooks. You better be reliable and who knows... if the situation calls for it you may just need to drop some guys off on a roof or two.

Criminals:

These guys decide what happens. They have a list of objectives they can choose from and once they commit it's up to the police to mitigate the damage. They also don't care for public safety, they can take hostages, and outclass the cops in a one on one shooting match... well, at least until the SOG turn up. The greatest weapon of these guys is speed, getting in and out as quickly as possible before the police have time to react and trap them.

POLICE ROSTER:

Maruko 303 Driver -
Maruko 303 Observer -

Corazon 303 Driver -
Corazon 303 Observer -

Tucos 303 Driver -
Tucos 303 Observer -

San Arulco 303 Driver -
San Arulco 303 Observer -

Calamar 303 Driver -
Calamar 303 Observer -

El Villon 303 Driver -
El Villon 303 Observer -

Security 600 Team Lead -
Security 600 Operator -
Security 600 Operator -
Security 600 Operator -
Security 600 Operator -
Security 600 Operator -

Air 490 Pilot -
Air 490 Observer -

CRIMINAL ROSTER:

Muppet 1 -
Muppet 2 -
Muppet 3 -
Muppet 4 -
Muppet 5 -

Post your interest below.

Mag.

Piro

Piro

Forum Regular

• General User
  • 633 posts

I'm out most likely for this one as I have things to do on Friday night.
Sorry mag.

lolability

lolability

Newly Registered

• General User
  • 78 posts

if they arnt going to the higher ranks first i wouldnt mind being one of the muppets, could i also make a suggestion that the general duties police also have access to something that does have stopping power but is fairly limiting (shotgun with buckshot) as if they are armed with say a glock or M9 they could be there all day trying to do enough damage to put a muppet down.

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

whens this on buddy?

Ghost

Ghost

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 304 posts

sounds fun

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

whens this on buddy?

Friday Gel

Misfit

Misfit

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 381 posts

I'll try my best to make it, sounds fun!

Jazzakid

Jazzakid

Forum Regular

• General User
  • 692 posts

i'll try for muppet as 1st pref SOG as 2nd

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

criminal spot

Edited by Knight, 17 January 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Magnet

Magnet

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,530 posts

Who ever said anything about banks?

Mag.

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

What are you on about?

RobertMuldoon

RobertMuldoon

Discharged - AWOL

• Guests
  • 21 posts

I do a pretty good Joker impression. Plus, I am already a muppet, so its a role I was born to play.

But I am open to pretty much anything. Versatility is my middle name.

Robert Danger Versatility Theodore Muldoon.

I take the Airwing will be in a Longbow? In my experiance, the only way to stop crime is by leveling two city blocks.
  • Xerxes likes this

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

I'm pretty sure Muldoon just volunteered to be a suicide bomber.

Jazzakid

Jazzakid

Forum Regular

• General User
  • 692 posts

a hint for the crims:

you can look like a civvie with no gun. just click on your gun and click "put on back". only thing that give's you away is the camo on your face.

other problem if your going in a gun fight, you gotta do that process again to have the gun in your hands

Skord

Skord

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 175 posts

Put me down as a pirate. :2guns: :police:

Scablifter

Scablifter

Honoured Guest

• General User
  • 937 posts

Put me down as a patrol car

Knight

Knight

Retired

• General User
  • 1,422 posts

I'm not going to be a pirate.

I'm going to be a pirate king

Magnet

Magnet

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,530 posts

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Mag-knight-no-pants.