Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OA Vanilla Server Annoucement

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain

Posted Image

OCB has for a long time, operated a Vanilla Combined Ops Arrowhead server for the community. It has however come to our attention that those using it are not behaving a manner that is in line with our guidelines for the servers, nor are they using Team Speak when playing, especially whilst flying, as per a server rule.

There are also elements that a forming a regular 'sub community' using that server, essentially as their own and running it according to their own rules.

As a result this server has now been temporarily taken offline, and once it is back up, it will be far more closely monitored. Players destroying assets, playing disruptively and behaving poorly will not be tolerated.
  • Tromac, Gelly, Knight and 8 others like this

Misfit

Misfit

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 381 posts

Ack

Guest_Wastelander_*

Guest_Wastelander_*
  • Guests
Hi,

Are you going to have monitor roster for OCB members?

I am pretty sure those that want to be disruptive will continue to do so no matter what.

Valour

Valour

Officer Commanding

• OCB BHQ
  • 9,184 posts

• Captain
Find me a bunch that is WILLING to sit in the OA Vanilla server with the small numbers it gets and I'll create a roster. It's better to check this and if there are players there, drop in for a quick incognito visit to ensure everything is ok.

Discord

Discord

Former member

• General User
  • 546 posts

Find me a bunch that is WILLING to sit in the OA Vanilla server with the small numbers it gets and I'll create a roster. It's better to check this and if there are players there, drop in for a quick incognito visit to ensure everything is ok.

You should claim the Wasteland server before someone else tries.

I am willing to sit in the server as long as there are more than 4 people playing. I forget if people in the Vanilla server are required to use Teamspeak.

Highway

Highway

Former Member

• General User
  • 607 posts

Ts is to be used if flying or operating armour on the oa vanilla and ace vanilla servers

keV

keV

Standby Tech support

• OCB Member
  • 566 posts

• Captain
It is possible to make a mod that kicks you out of a aircraft if you don't have teamspeak running.
It's also possible to make one to punish for asset destroying in base too.
  • Gelly, Discord and Misfit like this

Misfit

Misfit

Forum Novice

• General User
  • 381 posts

It is possible to make a mod that kicks you out of a aircraft if you don't have teamspeak running.

This, I like this.

Discord

Discord

Former member

• General User
  • 546 posts

You are referring to a server side mod?