Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OCB Schrodinger's Cat Community Mission

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

CptDavo

CptDavo

Former Member (Retired)

• General User
  • 2,478 posts

You need ace wounds enabled.

Tromac

Tromac

HQ Support Staff

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 3,502 posts

• Corporal
  • 1st Platoon - Active Member
Where in 86's frame work do I do this or is it just adding the ACE Wounds Module?

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

using the module from ace wounds, but you'll have to disable 86's simple first aid, which i have never done, sorry but i always use the framework first aid and have not worked out how to disable it except from the parameters at the mission lobby.

Tromac

Tromac

HQ Support Staff

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 3,502 posts

• Corporal
Now I remember why I stopped making missions, I get frustrated when I can't do what I want to with the mission and then have to wait for ages to get it fixed :cry:
  • Gelly likes this

Jazzakid

Jazzakid

Forum Regular

• General User
  • 692 posts

I would of thought loading the bodybags would be like loading mortar components (tube, tripod) into vehicles. Just by ace interaction.

Interact with bag, select load into, go to vehicle, ace interact load bodybag into ###vehicle. Then it should save in the vehicle components section

Gelly

Gelly

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,368 posts

That is my pain from week to week Troy.

ren111

ren111

Always Welcome

• General User
  • 452 posts

thisa all sounds great guys, looking forward to it.

Tromac

Tromac

HQ Support Staff

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 3,502 posts

• Corporal
Mission is at testing stage thanks to Eighty Six of course. Then once testing done it'll be ready to rip.

Briefing to follow.

Pilots at this stage will be:
Tromac
Davo
Eighty Six
Mino
Dash
Skord
Discord

I'll want to do some flying with those I've not been up with just to get a feel for your skill level. There will be a variety of taskings from just plain ole orbiting with the mission commander to getting down and dirty at tree level. Roster mat change yet. Others who feel they have the right stuff may PM me and I'll go for a flight with you to see.
  • Jazzakid likes this

Krongas

Krongas

Former Member

• General User
  • 482 posts

It's sounding good

Tromac

Tromac

HQ Support Staff

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 3,502 posts

• Corporal
A few bugs to resolve but getting there.

spartan_dbx

spartan_dbx

Forum Regular

• Guests
  • 597 posts

Mission is at testing stage thanks to Eighty Six of course. Then once testing done it'll be ready to rip.

Briefing to follow.

Pilots at this stage will be:
Tromac
Davo
Eighty Six
Mino
Dash
Skord
Discord

If you need crew-members I'll stick my foot in... (sts)

Xerxes

Xerxes

Retired

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

It's looking awesome Tro! We all appreciate the hard work and effort you and the other mission makers put into to giving us these awesome scenarios. Can't wait to give this one a rip!
  • Skord likes this

Dash

Dash

Retired

• General User
  • 650 posts

Im keen to pilot :D

XDF Matrix

XDF Matrix
  • General User
  • 3 posts
G'Day Tromac,

Count me in....

Trix

Caskwarrior

Caskwarrior

Former Member

• General User
  • 98 posts

Count me in also, schrodingers looks like a great tac

Discord

Discord

Former member

• General User
  • 546 posts

Cask, the post is a little dead eh! Speaking of which do we know if this tac is being revived? I was looking forward to scaring the shit out of the medics traveling in my chopper.

Tromac

Tromac

HQ Support Staff

• OCB 1st Platoon
  • 3,502 posts

• Corporal
The good news is this is back in the works. Just need to fine tune a few things and we are currently working on implementing headless clients so that will also be integrated into this mission for better AI performance. Stay tuned for further news.

I may look at either just having AI as OPFOR and increasing the number of aircraft or BLUFOR forces. Or keeping it as is for some fun TvT.

Discord

Discord

Former member

• General User
  • 546 posts

The good news is this is back in the works. Just need to fine tune a few things and we are currently working on implementing headless clients so that will also be integrated into this mission for better AI performance. Stay tuned for further news.

I may look at either just having AI as OPFOR and increasing the number of aircraft or BLUFOR forces. Or keeping it as is for some fun TvT.

I think we were all really looking forward to TvT and it certainly would make it more dynamic!