Welcome to Online Combat Battalion - Australian Tactical Gaming Group
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Admins on Patrol Ops Vanilla

Admins Patrol Ops Vanilla

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Haydos

Haydos

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,658 posts

Hey all!

After playing tonight on Public Patrol Ops, I have really started to notice just how fustrating it really is to have 20+ guys running around not knowing what their doing so they decide to wreck the game for everyone else...

What I am getting at is, maybe we should try to always have a Admin on the server OR atleast try to so that we can kick out these trouble makers who continue to make our games un-enjoyable for us all..

For those who were playing tonight and did the right thing, I applaud you all for that as you all did a great job! Except for that damn POW not wanting to cooperate with us HA HA!

Hopefully we can all work together better in the future on the Public servers and try to help the others who dont know what they are doing so that they dont try to ammuse themselves by destroying our game!

Thanks guys! and see you all on the game! :)

Lyndiman

Lyndiman

• General User
  • 2,656 posts

If you need someone banned ping an admin in TS3. We are usually around. I joined the game and saw that we had an OCB voted admin who was kicking people so didn't stick around.

Haydos

Haydos

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,658 posts

yeah we got Dash to become admin, we had to have a server restart I think about 2-3 times due to the number of immautre idiots blowing everything up and being a pain... But I will keep that in mind thanks

Tromac

Tromac

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 3,502 posts

Definitely come and find an admin, the ones with the green shields. We will ban those responsible and quickly regain order.

Haydos

Haydos

Forum Veteran

• General User
  • 1,658 posts

I'll keep it in mind for next time thanks Troy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Admins, Patrol Ops, Vanilla